Life’s Little Learning points during the 2020 pandemic
- Things can change really quickly and dramatically too.
- Be ready to make adjustments
- Be ready to reshape your mindset
- Make plans for the unknown.One thing that is constant in life is change
- Use your time wisely
- Build better relationships
- Be tech savvy,everything is going virtual
Learn the skills for virtual boardroom meetings
- Be willing and ready to adjust,things might get worse before they get better
- Get ready for the new normal
- Live each day as it comes,whilst engaging in mindfulness, healthy eating and exercise
- Your projections and analysis for the future may be futile
- Do not engage in reckless spending
Save a portion of your earnings
- As you treat yourself with luxury gifts etc….also invest in your emotional/spiritual well-being. The latter is more important
- Form good indoor habits- learn how to play indoor games like chess etc. There are times when watching TV or using your mobile device would seem uninteresting….you need to get used to reading quality educational materials,attending virtual meetings/training,listening to podcasts,participating in webinars ….
- Build connections with people who add value to you,people who can share vital information with you….